I started the show talking about the fires here in SoCal, which have displaced 80,000 people (but at this point have injured NO ONE – unlike the dreadful flooding in the South):
— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) August 17, 2016
— Los Angeles Times (@latimes) August 18, 2016
As promised, today’s HausGuest segment was Trump-politics free (although it was NOT Clinton-politics free):
HausGuest – Bre Payton
As Bre mentioned, politics is downstream from culture (h/t Andrew Breitbart) and so we first talked about Kim Kardashian’s rejection of modern feminism and its labels:
We also talked about how one has to twist meaning and language to maintain Bill Clinton’s feminist cred while acknowledging that he is/was a rapist:
I DID want to talk to her about this story, following up on the Netflix documentary “Making a Murderer,” but we ran out of time:
- GREAT news: NC schools will NOT be using the words “boys” or “girls” for boys and girls:
- Trump attorney creates the soundbite of the day when confronted with polling #s: “Says who?”
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) August 17, 2016
- H-Rod’s VP hilariously?cannot address her lies:
- Hillary supporters explain why the 2nd Amendment is totally unimportant:
- Turns out that the $400 million to Iran WAS part of the deal to release 3 citizens
- The Admin just fined a company $175,000 for not PRECISELY following the law about determining citizenship (as the ignore companies that freely hire illegal aliens):
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.