Yeah, we’re stomping it in Rio:
Here’s today’s GREAT show:
- Constitutional Sound Bite with David Shestokas – David and I got through SEVERAL soundbites with only limited distractions from the news of the day. We talked about the specifically detailed powers of Congress that are listed in Article I and exactly what “unconstitutional” means.Listen to the Isolated Constitutional Sound Bite segment here:
- Aaron Bandler – We had SEVERAL things to discuss today (and then ran out of time):
* Latest Clinton corruption news:* Clinton/Trump debates: * Hillary is targeting (formerly) red states:
- This conversation between Sam Harris and black economist Glenn Loury on race and police violence is one of the best โบนัสทดลองเล่นฟรีpodcasts I’ve ever heard:
- Iggy Azalea’s instagram drama
- Hillary made her own comment/joke about Obama getting shot in Los Angeles during the ’08 primary
- Michael Phelps is up to 21 golds
- Paul Ryan KILLED it in his primary
- Stephen Moore and Larry Kudlow are hypocrites on trade via their support of Trump’s policies
Thank you for reading!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.