This was one of my favorite shows of the year. SO much interesting information and two FULL ON ROCKSTAR guests.
Listen to the entire show here:
“Ask the Counselor” with Dan Chambers
Dan helpfully walked us through the two big Supreme Court decisions of the week. As a SCOTUS geek myself and fully aware of the significant impact their rulings have on our lives, the decisions handed down are something to which I always pay great attention. Having a genius like Dan explain the nuances and impact of them is a massive benefit of the show.
- The court upheld the injunction against the President’s executive amnesty for illegal aliens
- The โบนัสทดลองเล่นฟรีcourt ruled in FAVOR of affirmative action for the University of Texas
HausGuest – Kimberley Strassel
As a long-time reader of Kim’s Potomac Watch column in the “Wall Street Journal” and having been FULLY aware that she had a bombshell book that was just released, I was THRILLED to have her on the show.
The book’s basic premise: The political left actively uses disclosure and campaign finance laws as a tool to bludgeon and/or threaten opposition.
And then she definitely proves the case.
Buy it here:
Here’s an excellent article that summarizes much of what the book has to say:
By using?my?world-class?host?abilities, I was able to keep Kim on for 5 extra minutes! It’s definitely worth listening TWICE to what she had to say. The implications for what has been going on are CHILLING.
- Brexit! And yes, I’m a huge fan.
- My favorite Tweet about it:
Brits to EU: it's not us, it's you. #Brexit.
— David Kahane (@dkahanerules) June 24, 2016
- “Stairway to Heaven” – Led Zeppelin did NOT steal the riff
- Administration’s anti-fracking rules STRUCK DOWN
- Michelle Obama is just plain unlikable and a total scold
- I did my own little video about the affirmative action court case, mirroring my favorite video of all time
Thank you for reading and listening!
Monday’s HausGuest – Writer Heather MacDonald
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.