Boatloads of topics and so let’s get right to it – listen to today’s show here:
HausGuest –?Jillian Kay Melchior
This morning Jillian set a record for the SHORTEST gap between guest appearances – as a result of her breaking and hard hitting story about University of Missouri social justice
fraudwarrior Jonathon Butler:
Jillian went to the Mizzou campus to meet with activists who’ve grown VERY concerned about Butler, his past, and his new-found celebrity/notoriety. This is an EXTREMELY interesting story.
We concluded the segment talking about Heat Street‘s exclusive interview with Libertarian Party candidate John McAfee. If an utter lack of political correctness is something you enjoy, you MUST watch this!
No guesses at this point as to when Jillian will return, but let’s just say that the invitation is WIDE OPEN!!!
- Facebook intentionally suppressed conservative news stories
- And they intentionally pushed those about #BlackLivesMatter
- Obama is going to Hiroshima. Is he going to issue an apology? My guess: absolutely.
- Ben Rhodes and the Administration totally lied and manipulated the country about the Iran nuke deal
- Former Flint city employee is suing the Democrat mayor over redirecting donors from water crisis to campaign PAC
- Matt Kibbe agrees with Bernie Sanders on a BUNCH of stuff – but only to a point:
Thank you for reading and listening!
Tomorrow’s HausGuest: the creators of “The Abolitionists”
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-1867
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.