Two HausGuests = GREAT show.
Listen to the entire hour here: Listen to “#HausRules – 10.27.16” on Spreaker.
Christian and I discussed three?different brand-new movies:
- Inferno – 3rd installment of Dan Brown’s series starring Tom Hanks. Mixed review, but it’s the “thinking man’s action movie.”
- Jack Reacher – It’s been panned, but Christian really liked the characters and overall found it to be “acceptable.” For me, I’m excited as I’ve LOVED all the Lee Child books and seeing Reacher on screen is fantastic.
- Keeping Up with the Joneses – Zach Galifianakis and John Hamm comedy: Not great but good. Question: has Galifianakis’ politics impacted his box office take lately? Or have the movies just sucked?
Listen to the isolated movie reviews with Christian here: Listen to “Hollywood in Toto” on Spreaker.
HausGuest – Sarah Rumpf
Sarah is part of Evan McMullin’s campaign staff team and a long-time political activist and freelance writer. She came on the show to (1) explain how and why she got involved in Mcmullin’s campaign and (2) explain how and why people should vote for him.
He is making waves in Utah and elsewhere electorally:
And beyond the election, too:
And some are not happy (this Tweet has generated a HUGE response):
Check out McMullin’s positions and policies here:
- Friend-of-show Jon Gabriel made his pick: Gary Johnson
- Rand Paul has given back over $3,000,000 allocated office/staff funds (contrasting Barbara Boxer, who’s given back almost NONE)
Thank you for reading and listening!
The show is live at 7am PST / 10am EST.
Listening options here:
Show voicemail number: 949-478-0027
Thank you for reading and please share!
Please follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.