I had to start out with the good news/bad news of the morning. Good news: MoveOn.org has come out supporting Bernie and there’s going to be a Baywatch movie. Bad news: Wine labels are lying to us and Fannie Mae just launched a new loan program that is going to end BADLY.
And then there was Kurt Schlichter – who was able to manage to take a clear position on a couple of topics WHILE following FCC language guidelines!
Listen to today’s show here:
Kurt and I discussed his most recent two op/eds:
- Via Townhall?– President Trump: Taking The Donald Seriously – Although Kurt’s definitely NOT a Trumpaloompa, there are good reasons to think that he might win the GOP nomination. And that he might win the whole thing, too.
- Via IJReview?–?Lena Dunham Just Taught Conservatives An Important Lesson About Millennials And Hillary Clinton?– Kurt destroyed?the unbelievable dipshittery behind this comment from Dunham and Hillary’s candidacy:
“While Hillary Clinton’s anatomy is not the reason I’m voting for her,?there’s nothing that would send a stronger message to this country, and to the world at large than sending a competent, strong, essential woman to the highest office.?She has survived horrific and totally gendered attacks on every aspect of her character with unimaginable dignity and aplomb”
- Bernie just obtained the critically-important endorsement of the radical left-wing MoveOn.org.
- Your wine bottle’s label is LYING to you
- A new taxpayer and real estate market-threatening FNMA loan program
- Hillary’s growing FBI problem (which Schlichter thinks will go NOWHERE)
Thank you for reading and listening.
Tomorrow’s show guest: the great @SooperMexican
Thank you for reading and please share!
You can listen and follow the show via our Spreaker site or subscribe to the podcast in the iTunes Store. You can also get a free app that will allow live-chat during the show in the Google Plus or Apple iTunes stores.